Confidence COVID-19 Rapid Screening Test
The Confidence™ COVID-19 Rapid Test offers the healthcare professional or clinical laboratory an efficient and affordable point-of-care diagnostic test to screen coronavirus patients.
The test allows detection of finger-stick, serum, plasma, or whole blood IgM and IgG antibodies, that can be used to determine prior COVID-19 infection and potential immunity.
- Versatility – Provides clinicians the qualitative detection of COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibodies.
- Flexibility – Specimens can be finger-stick blood, whole blood, serum, or plasma samples.
- Ease of Use – Just 3 steps:
- Apply 5 μl sample using the included calibrated sample loop.
- Add 5 drops of buffer solution to the sample well.
- Read test in 15-20 minutes.
- Utility – No refrigeration storage required (stable between 2ºC-40°C)
- Quality Assurance – Built-in separate procedural control zone on each test provides confidence that the test ran properly.
Click for information on Using and Interpreting the Test
If you wish to purchase, please contact us to order via form submission or telephone. If you do not receive a response to your form submission please call via telephone.
Due to overwhelming demand, we are taking orders on a first-come, first-served, basis.
Please note that this test is NOT approved for home use.
Order COVID-19 Test Kits
Please note the FDA requires the following disclaimer to be displayed:
- This test has not been reviewed by the FDA.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.